Sunday, September 30, 2012

36 1/2 Week Photo Opportunity

We had maternity pictures taken today by Kirsten Eitreim of KME Photography. Didn't she do a great job?? She even got Rasmus in some! Here are a couple of our 'sneak peeks'. We had a lot of fun being at a beautiful park on a gorgeous fall morning, with a few colors starting to change!


I'm 36 1/2 weeks in these photos and still feeling pretty good. I'm definitely exhausted by the end of my kindergarten day, but that's to be expected, right?
Nothing new is happening in the medical world, it's all about waiting at this point (and waiting a couple more weeks sounds like a great idea!). Jeremy had the realization that it is now under 20 days until they want to induce and have Pip arrive...man, I guess I better pack those bags ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment